Deep Water Running
Deep Water Running is a non-impact form of running done in the water wearing a flotation belt. You'll move your arms and legs as though you're running on land; the water adds another layer of challenge to the workout.
Your class will be led by a fully qualified instructor who will motivate you to work hard towards your fitness goal.
- Non-impact exercise for aerobic fitness
- Simulates land running and provides cross-training for runners and other land based athletes
- Class sessions include interval training, cardio sets, and sprints
- All fitness levels welcome
- Pay per session: $15 per session ($11.50 concession rate)
- 10 session pass: $135 ($103.50 concession rate)
- Weekly direct debit membership: $19/week for unlimited sessions and pool entry on other days ($15.50 concession rate)
- "FITNESS PASSPORT" is accepted at our facility. Please contact one of our friendly staff for details.
We currently offer the 2 Deep Water Running session per week. If you become a member, you are also entitled to join our Adult Squad and Aqua Aerobics classes. Class payments also include entry to the pool.